WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever Business Administration apprentices provide administrative support to our UK or Global teams working in a variety of departments including Brand Building (Marketing), Customer Development (Sales), Supply Chain, Human Resources, Communications and Finance.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in an entry level administrative position along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a specific team and will have a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Locations could include Leatherhead, Kingston, London (Blackfriars), Battersea and Milton Keynes.
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a GCSE A* - C in English Language
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK
- Level 3 Combined Diploma in Business Administration
And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
WHEN DOES IT START?
Entry is September 2017. Click here to apply.